RuffleButts, Inc. is one of the leading ecommerce children's apparel companies today. We constantly strive to use cutting edge technology and processes to expand our reach while delighting our customers.
The primary function of this position is to be an integral part of our fulfillment team, responsible for quickly and accurately preparing orders for our awesome customers. You will have a direct impact on our business, as well as the opportunity to learn the back-office processes of an eCommerce company.
- Ensure every order placed ships quickly and correctly.
- Diligently inspect each item to ensure the correct color, size and style is picked and/or packed.
- Assist our Operations Manager with various tasks from time to time within our warehouse (inventory, shipment check-in / put-away, organization)
- Are extremely organized and detail-oriented. You will be working within efficient systems and be expected to precisely execute our processes, while also contributing to improving those processes.
- Possess the ability to multi-task in a hectic role, while ensuring the highest levels of accuracy across all open items.
- Demonstrate initiative, perseverance, autonomy, and efficiency on a daily basis.
- Enjoy working in small, tight-knit teams, in a fast-paced environment. You'll be an extremely important member of our team and will have the direct ability to turn effort into results.
- Are interested in learning about the children's apparel business (no previous experience necessary).
- Have an infectious, positive attitude that will lift your co-workers, customers, and surrounding team.
- Are a go-getter with the drive to succeed, and ready to show the world what you have to offer.
- History of being organized along with continued desire to learn and improve.
- Experience or interest in picking/packing, shipping/receiving, or inventory
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean background / work history
- Ability to repeatedly lift 10-20 lbs and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Staring wage of up to $10 an hour with opportunity to make $12 an hour within 30-60 days.
- Office Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. Some flexibility exists around the days/times you'll work.
- Day 1 qualification for our corporate 401k plan
- Work in our warehouse as well as the climate controlled fulfillment section of our offices
- Casual work environment - we are a tight knit team, listen to music during the day and wear relaxed and comfortable clothing - no need to run out and buy a new work wardrobe!
- High growth potential within our company.
How to Apply:
Please create a single page cover letter explaining:
- How being detail oriented has benefited you in past roles.
- A past experience that would benefit you in this job.