RuffleButts, Inc. is a fresh and fast-growing children apparel company with a corporate office & warehouse in Grapevine, TX. Following exposure on Ellen, Anderson, the Today Show, and ABC’s Shark Tank, our company is poised for continued growth. We embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and way of thinking that allows creativity, ingenuity and business acumen to propel the company forward.
The primary function of this position is the responsibility for generating sales from children's boutiques around the world who are not familiar with our products. You will directly influence the company's future growth by increasing brand awareness and creating new sales avenues, while maintaining the highest customer service and ethical standards.
- Generate new business by aggressively seeking out, contacting and informing boutique children's apparel stores about our unique products, this includes both phone and email contact (no travel required).
- Build personal relationships with international boutique buyers as part of our customer-centric sales approach.
- Use our sales Customer Relations Management (CRM) system and process to:
- Generate, follow-up with, sell to and 'WOW' new leads who aren't aware of our brands / products.
- Follow up with newly approved customers to assist them in placing the first order, which includes educating them on our products to cross-sell, up-sell, add-on sales and offer promotional sale items.
- Provide continued, stellar customer service and support to existing customers, with the end-goal of generating additional re-order business.
- For example, you will:
- Determine if applicants are a good fit by researching their company and talking with the store owner/buyer.
- Explain our company policies and product mix to potential new customers.
- Generate a qualified leads list and contact them to create new accounts.
- Are passionate about sales. You love helping customers find great products (ours!) and want them to have an amazing experience with every point of contact.
- Are great at communicating via any medium necessary - in person, on the phone, over email, instant messenger, etc.
- Are detail-oriented. You will be working within efficient systems and be expected to precisely execute our processes, while also contributing to improving those processes.
- Demonstrate initiative, perseverance, autonomy and efficiency on a daily basis.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. You must be a goal-oriented achiever who exceeds targets, while also being a true team player.
- Are interested in learning about the children's apparel business (no previous experience required).
- Are proficient at using modern web applications. You'll be using Outlook, Google Docs and our in-house CRM software on a daily basis.
- Are self-motivated and passionate about learning. International business is an on-going learning process. You must be ready to take the reigns and drive opportunity, always staying on top of current international trends and new opportunities.
- Are willing and able to work a flexible schedule to accommodate your customers' time-zone needs. At least one day working early am hours & at least 1-2 days working evenings. All other days working our regular office hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, M-F.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sales, or communications is highly preferred.
- History of not taking no for an answer, along with continued desire to learn and improve.
- Relevant job experience and success therein expected.
- Additional language skills are a bonus with our quickly-expanding international clients.
- Anticipated Year 1 income of $40k+ and growth potential of $65k+
- This is a commission based position, but will start with a training salary. We will give you the tools to succeed!
- Income is only limited by candidate's work ethic and abilities to excel in the position.
- Immediate access to corporate 401k plan.
- Casual work environment - we are a tight knit team, listen to music during the day and wear relaxed and comfortable clothing - no need to run out and buy a new work wardrobe!
- High growth potential within our company.
How to Apply:
Please create a single page cover letter explaining:
- What you love most about selling and the sales process.
- Why you want to work at RuffleButts and not somewhere else.
- Any other factor(s) on why you're the best candidate for this position.