We are looking to add to our entrepreneurial team. Our ideal candidate will be a ‘hands-on’ leader and have the background and skill set to contribute to company growth in many ways, inclusive but not limited to: new business development, the growth and development of key accounts, management of flash sale partners, and key account order coordination and forecasting. Experience implementing, managing and analyzing results in a wholesale business is critical to this role, along with a proven track record of sales and business growth initiatives. This position reports directly to our CEO and has direct access to the rest of the C-Level leadership team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We are experiencing growth every single year!
Your chance to make a huge impact on a small company. Put your talents to great use!
Great, tight-knit team environment.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the on-boarding and development of key accounts for all brands within RuffleButts.
- Consistently and proactively prospect, contacting and following-up with Buyers to drive new business development for our company.
- Build and develop personal relationships with national and international key account buyers as part of our customer-centric sales approach.
- Manage the product development for these key accounts, inclusive of all production and compliance requirements with the design team.
- Partner with Sr. Leadership to develop ongoing business strategy and deliver based on that strategy. Be entrepreneurial in daily business management and business development, demonstrating consistent initiative and performance.
- Perform statistical analysis using historical data and current trends, recommending strategies to achieve goals and objectives.
- Adeptly and expertly use your team and technology to maximize company reach, scope, sales and brand awareness.
What You Need for this Position:
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales; experience in mutli-door retail, eCommerce, apparel, or children's a plus
- History of relationship management, business development, proactive endeavors and a relentless desire to pursue brand & company growth
- Experience with drop ship vendor setup and third-party marketplace a plus
- Knowledge of merchandising, current marketplace, and key retailers in the children's apparel industry
- Must be able to establish and maintain relationships, both internally and externally
- The strong ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously without micro-management, making pro-active recommendations and meeting deadlines
- The ability to motivate others and thrive in a past-faced environment
What's in it for You:
For the right candidate we are willing to offer a base compensation with commissions, paid vacation / holidays, 401k, casual work environment and the potential for rapid growth / responsibility within our company.
Super Excited and Ready to Apply?!?
So, if you are a superstar with 2-5 years experience propelling companies forward, please APPLY TODAY by creating a single page cover letter explaining:
How you plan to impact RuffleButts with your experience and talents.
How your past sales experience makes you a great fit for this position.
Salary requirements and any other factors on why you're the best candidate.