Headquartered in Dallas, Texas (Grapevine to be exact), RuffleButts, Inc. is a rapidly growing children's apparel company. After appearances on ABC's hit show Shark Tank, the Inc. 500 list and recent investments into new back-office systems we're poised for continued growth. Our products can be found online and in thousands of retail locations around the globe. We embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and way of thinking that allows creativity, ingenuity and business acumen to thrive and propel our company forward.
We have an immediate opening for a Social Media Advertising Manager to add to our awesome team. Our ideal candidate will be a ‘hands-on’ leader and have the background and skillset to manage our digital marketing initiatives including: social media, social media marketing and overall marketing/social plan & timeline. Experience implementing, managing and analyzing results in an eCommerce business is critical to this role, along with a proven social media track record of increasing followers, engagement and conversions. This position is an integral part of our e-commerce team and has direct access to C-Level leadership.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- We're an energetic team where pro-activity and results are strongly rewarded
- Ground Floor opportunity - come grow with us!
- Great collaborative, tight-knit team environment (that like to have fun!)
- Financial incentives directly tied to campaign performance. You can literally control your own income.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Craft -> execute -> analyze our paid social media marketing strategy.
- Fully manage our paid social marketing initiatives across all social channels.
- Enhance our already solid brand identity and clearly communicate brand objectives across social and digital marketing mediums.
- Take our Social Media channels to the next level - including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and others. We already have ~250k fans, followers and likes!
- Leverage existing, add new and excite/entice all social followers into sharing the brand and ultimately increase site conversions.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions as needed with I.T., design and production teams to generate creative and original ideas.
- Ensure that digital customer communication is as effective as possible.
- Stay up to date and current on eCommerce trends and insights.
What You Need for this Position:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Digital Marketing / Social Media
- Paid Social Media Marketing experience of running, analyzing and improving paid campaigns
- History of channel oversight, proactive endeavors and a relentless desire towards brand / company growth
- Experience with web analytics platforms (ie. Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS also a plus, though not required.
What's in it for You:
For the right candidate we are willing to offer a solid base compensation with potential for unlimited bonuses, paid vacation / holidays, 401k match, casual work environment and the potential for rapid growth / responsibility within our company.
Super Excited and Ready to Apply?!?
So, if you are a Social Media Specialist with 2-4 years experience propelling eCommerce brands forwards, by all means, please APPLY TODAY by creating a single page cover letter explaining:
- How data / analytics should be used to drive social media marketing decisions.
- What you love most about marketing / social media and how your past experience makes you a great fit for this position.
- Salary requirements and any other factors on why you're the best candidate.